Orders placed through our website before 3 pm are shipped the same day (as long as the items are in stock).
The delivery charge is based on the weight of the items you are ordering (with a minimum charge of £3.80 to cover postage and packaging costs) and can be seen in the Shopping Cart by selecting the "Calculate Shipping Cost" option.
Dog tags are shipped free of charge.
UK orders over £50 are shipped free of charge.
UK (including Northern Ireland) and the Channel Islands
For orders from the UK (including Northern Ireland) and the Channel Islands, we offer the choice of shipping:
- Standard Shipping (via Royal Mail 1st Class, which takes 1-2 days, or for larger items, myHermes, which takes 2-5 days)
- Royal Mail Signed For (Recorded)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery (for next day delivery)
- Courier service (for larger sized orders we may use one of our preferred couriers: Parcel Force, City Link, Yodel, UPS or myHermes)
If you live locally to Your Dogs Needs, based in Poole, Dorset, you can also select to collect your items (therefore there is no delivery cost) from us during our Dog Training Classes and we will contact you via email to arrange this.
You can select which shipping method you wish to use on the Delivery Information screen.
Orders should be delivered within seven working days (ten working days for dog tags) of the date the order was placed (normally your order is received within a couple of days).
We currently ship to the following European countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus,
Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia,
Finland, France, Germany,
Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy,
Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal,
Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland,
Orders should be delivered within ten working days of the date the order is received (normally your order is received within three to seven working days).
Rest of World
We currently ship to the following countries:
Orders should be delivered within fourteen working days of the date the order is received (normally your order is received within seven to ten working days).
Sending a Gift
If the delivery name of your order is different to the billing name we will ensure that a packing slip is sent with the order which does not show any prices. If the billing and delivery name and address are the same, and you do not wish us to include an invoice with your order, please let us know in the comments field when you place your order.
Last Order Dates for Christmas Deliveries:
- 3pm on 7th December 2018 for deliveries to Cyprus and Eastern Europe (except Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia)
- 3pm on 10th December 2018 for deliveries to Australia and Greece
- 3pm on 14th December 2018 for deliveries to Czech Republic, Italy, Poland, Finland, Sweden
- 3pm on 17th December 2018 for deliveries to Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland
- 1pm on 20th December 2018 for deliveries in the UK via Standard Delivery, Royal Mail Signed For and Courier Service
- 1pm on 21st December 2018 for deliveries in the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery
Christmas & New Year Opening Hours
- We will be closed between Friday 21st Dec 2018 and Tuesday 1st Jan 2019.
- We will resume normal operations from Wednesday 2nd Jan 2019.
For more information on returning a product, please see our Returns Policy.